PORTFOLIO: AUDRREY NUR SAFIRA - VIDEO PROFILE

17:06


Hi,

It's been quite sometime, since I posted something in this blog. It's 2014 already. How time flies so fast and leave you with nothing but moments. Just recently, I found this video after 2 years. This video was made with a help from a friend, for my purpose of applying a position in Loreal, through a training program called Pepeniere. But after such a long tiring process, after I've finally dismissed around 60 applicants with 3 other candidates, this program was said to be canceled from Paris headquarter without further notice.



So, since I feel this video are no longer that confidential, this video might be useful for you to know me as a person. I've decided to show this to the world because the content are quite straight forward in describing who I am as a person. 2 years ago. HAHA. But today, I am a changed (wo)man!

Please enjoy, before I'm making a new version of this vid!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @audrreysview

Instagram

Subscribe