LIFE : UPDATE ON MY BLOG (NEW LOGO YEAY! ) + OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA

13:00

Hi there, 

So just updating my blog to appear more professional (duh) since I am planning to take my beauty game to the next level ! 

Di tengah persaingan ketat masa kini, dimana pertumbuhan make up artist di Jakarta mungkin secepat terjualnya sau botol H*DA L*BO di Jepang and many more girls out there aspire to be a make up artist, I feel I'm quite left behind dalam hal branding dan memarketingkan hasil make up dan karya karya lainnya. People might know me as a beauty enthusiasts, but not quite familiar with my skills as a make up artist.  So, dengan alasan tersebut, I am now 'labeling' my self as a beauty enthusiast/ make up artist. 

And now, setelah tertunda cukup lama and finally has my great cousin @ichazalika to help me out, I finally have a new logo which represents my new identity! 

Blog branding - showing me as a beauty enthusiasts
Beauty Page Branding - for my make up artists page. 

my beauty philosophy



Color wise, I always love the color blue dan segala turunannya. Mint, turquoise , light blue, each color seems very beautiful to me  dan tidak terpaku dengan gender. Blue is not only for boys! Dan disini, I ask my cousin to play wth gold color, because I love how it instantly boost the overall feel of the logo itself. Ada unsur glam tapi tidak over the top. Humble and still stunning in some way. 



Untuk mendukung 'rebranding' ini, I also create a special beauty page on Instagram and Facebook. 


Preview  audrreysview_beauty Facebook page 



Preview Instagram page @audrreysview_beauty


Yah meskipun followers both di Facebook page dan di Instagram masih minim, but at least I'm starting. Daripada makin ketinggalan ya kan. However, I do need to improve my posting schedule. Kadang terlalu banyak mikir sampe ngga ngepost ngepost jadinya. I want my feed to look beautiful tho, jadi ya maklum aja kalau selektif ya kan. 

Anyway, I am now brace myself to accept booking for non-friends and family ! HAHA 

my page at hellobeauty.id

Untuk promosinya, aku coba buat page official di website khusus untuk booking make up artist , yaitu www.hellobeauty.id.  Disini ada beberapa make up artist professional yang sudah daftar juga seperti VAMakeUp Artist dan Arsyanaf21. Yang aku amazed, website ini juga di consult oleh salah satu make up artist Indonesia yang aku suka banget karena kerjaannya rapihhhhhhh apikk yaitu Prisiclla Myrna. I know her from Dewi Magazine, karena sering sekali ia menjadi contributor disana. 

Selama ini, aku hanya terima booking untuk make up graduation, foto buku tahunan atau pun make up pesta dari teman teman mau pun saudara-saudara yang kenal aja. Karena jujur , aku malu dan kebanyakan mikir. Ngeri di judge banget sama customer zaman sekarang yang makin pinter dan makin selektif dalam memilih. Dalam make up, I plan to be an artist yang dikenal karena skillnya bukan cuma dari product atau pun brand yang dipakai. Karena hal ini, kadang suka malu ya kalau ditanya pakai product make up apa aja ? Karena jujur aku hanya memakai 'beberapa' barang yang dikategorikan 'high end' but not most of it. Dimana zaman sekarang, banyak make up artist baru yang bermunculan dan sudah dimodali oleh orang tua so they could buy those high end products! But no, no. Not for me. 

Selama ini, aku tidak menerima dukungan materil dari orang tua untuk menjalani passion aku ini. Terutama papa aku, He expect me to work full time job and being financially independent, even to support this passion of mine. Which is, kadang aku mau nangis banget rasanya tapi di balik itu aku juga bersyukur. Sebab, kalau bukan karena keterbatasan dan tanpa support Papa , mungkin I wouldn;t explore the make up artist profession yang aku jalani untuk menambah uang jajan sejak SMA. 

That's why I keep pushing myself to proof that I'm good enough dan have enough to start my real journey as a commercial & professional make up artist. 

1st Winner for Self Make Up Category on Cantik Itu Perlu Make Up Competition by Victorria Make Up Atelier & Shu Uemura


Hopefully all this effort membuahkan hasil dan Insya Allah berkah kedepannya. Wish me luck and please do not hesitate to contact me for your special day! I received any kind of make up booking through my number +6281298691845 or email audrreynurs@gmail.com . Because I really love to be involved on your special day and make you beautiful ! 





XOXO 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @audrreysview

Instagram

Subscribe