LOOKBOOK : CLOTH INC BEHIND THE SCENE

20:10


This time, I had the opportunity to work with my friend, Julian Tanoto, a new aspiring fashion designer with her new city-chic clothing line called 'CLOTH INC'. 


The photo shoot took place in the area of Apartemen Rasuna, Kuningan , where our photographer Carissa Vicky, lives. She is one petite lady with great photography skills combined with serious ballet moves, that helps her a lot when taking some shots for this project. You can see more of her interests and work for this lookbook, here. 


As for the models, I get to work with three Asian beauty, Claudia, Mery, and Riah. Three of them had a different make up looks that I applied on, not too much but only to enhance their natural beauty. So here, I show you the 'makeover' session before I post the look book photo preview. 





Claudia (After)
Claudia (Before)


Mery (After)
Mery (Before)

Riah (Before)
Riah (After)






















more beauty shots ...




Actual look book preview 


click here  for more of CLOTH INC look book preview and contents 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @audrreysview

Instagram

Subscribe