PORTFOLIO: ANOTHER BLACK REMEDY BY REVY SALADDIN

22:44

In this beginning of 2012, Revy Saladdin, one of my best co-worker/photographer has offered me to help him in realizing his ultimate portfolio work with a foreign model as the talent. Working with foreign model, with different shades of skin color has has never been in my thought before, since I mostly work with local Indonesian talents. 

This is a new challenge for me, especially considering the model was Gina Laline. When you Google-d her name, you can see that she's a pro. Even though she's only 19. With gorgeous tanned skin and a sexy Spanish accent, she glows the studio with her lovely personality and make this photoshoot worth remembered. So, please enjoy my first attempt in giving Gina Laline some 'magic' with my brushes! 



♥ 




Gina (Before) 





Gina (After)


The Portfolio








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @audrreysview

Instagram

Subscribe