LOOKBOOK : INCH OF MESA CATALOG

21:48


Just when I need a break from that stressful routines of typing all my research results into Microsoft Word documents, I get a chance to help my loyal client, kak Angie for her Inch Of Mesa Catalog Photoshoot. It was a great opportunity for me to stay away from that thesis writing period, and do some creative exploration to keep my mind balanced (by the way, I'm not only doing the make up but also the styling for this photoshoot! comments please? :) )


So, here's a sneak peak of Inch of Mesa Catalog Photoshoot , with Reyna Venzka Deyandra as talents and Revy Saladdin as photographers. All clothing were from Inch of Mesa collection and available for purchase. Enjoy :) 













For more Inch of Mesa photo , just wait for their released catalog collections on their blog! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @audrreysview

Instagram

Subscribe