LIFE: WELCOME 2015 !

19:39




Well, hello there .... 2015! 

Can't believe it's already new year (again), and looking back to my previous activities in this blog, I nearly never update anything except when I join a competition and make an entry and just update this blog whenever I feel like it. 

With new year and our usual habit of resolutions making, I finally made a promise to myself to make a simple yet realistic resolutions because year to year I only write "GET SLIM" but it nearly never happened! and one of them include UPDATING MY BLOG at least for once a week. I'm still looking for interesting (and original) topics to write, so please bear with me!

If you noticed, I am changing my blog name again after 4 times, and being unsure about how this blog should be named, I have finally come to a decision to named it "Audrrey's View". Because, this blog will be the media for me to share my points of view in many different topics, including fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more. 

And with my love of reVIEWing different things and give comments or constructive critics you may say, this could be the right way to call my blogs as I will try to put more review article to it just because I like to do so :) 

So, by the way, just today I have learned to insert my Instagram feeds to my blog ( yeay! ), so if you find my account to be cool enough for you to follow, please do not hesitate to do so! I'll be very happy to see your life through pictures as well, so just comment on my pic and I will surely follow you back . 

Ps. The photo above was taken when I'm spending my new year in the beautiful Island of God a.k.a Bali, in Indonesia. Where do you spend yours and what's your 2015 resolutions? 

I want to hear it all, so hit me up on

Instagram & Twitter @audrreysview
or 
Email audrreynurs@gmail,com

Love to hear from you, 
xoxo, 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram @audrreysview

Instagram

Subscribe